Can I invest through my 401k or IRA?

For 401k, where you are currently employed, you must request from your custodian the ability to roll your account into a self-directed IRA. Contact your Human Resources or Benefits Department for details on how to submit that request.

For self-directed IRAs that have already been rolled over from an existing 401k – Yes, you may invest or roll those funds over into your TREF investment account. Please email us at [email protected] for more details on this process using the subject line: 401K rollover.