When can I expect a return?

Real Estate is a long-term investment, which is why we project a hold period of approximately five to seven years.

During that time, TREF Investors are eligible for an 8% payable cumulative dividend. The dividend is paid periodically based on Fund financials but accumulates annually. Meaning if the Fund does not pay a dividend in 2020, then the 8% is added to the value of the following year’s dividend equaling a 16% payable dividend in 2021, and so on.