Role: Marketing Intern
The marketing department is looking for 3 well-qualified social media marketing interns with working experience in the field. The purpose of our department is to develop, schedule and maintain the content provided on all Tulsa Real Estate Fund social media channels. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing. This will be a 3 month internship. This position will be limited to 15-20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Marketing and Social Media Teams in all aspects of paid and organic social marketing campaigns.
• Assist the Social Media Coordinator and Marketing Team in creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
• Assist in scheduling and implementing a monthly, weekly, daily social media calendar
• Monitor and engage communication with fans across all social media platforms in real time.
• Real time coverage of live team events and functions.
• Assist the Content Strategist and Marketing Team in pulling social, web, app and CTV analytics.
• Experience in paid social marketing campaigns.
• A degree in marketing, communications, social media or related field plus on the job social media experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube also must have a pulse on developing social media platforms.
• Strong storytelling/copywriting/copyediting skills.
• Basic knowledge of the Tulsa Real Estate Fund and Real Estate.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
• Ability to work as a team under tight deadlines.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Hours: Flexible but will include nights, weekends and holidays.
Location: Onsite or Virtual