Position Title: Co-Working Community Manager
Position Overview: The Co-Working Community Manager will manage all operational functions of the Legacy Center – a next generation co-working facility – based in Eastpoint GA.
Community Management & Events:
- Manage all building operations and communicate with market support to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity
- Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating and sales-related events and to review for adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets
- Proactively gather data on members’ business objectives and identify both TREF and member services that could help members achieve their objectives
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about a member, member’s business and any other needs member may have
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level
- Exercise discretion in guiding prospective members, including possibly gatekeeping where business may not be in the interests of the greater community
- Resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted
- Explain TREF policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to membership agreement and billing procedures
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamics
- Conduct tours to work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy when ACMs are unavailable
- Lead tours for VIPs, i.e. guests of TREF
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords
- Make recommendations to Physical Product and Head of Community and Operations on any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in your building
- Analyze tickets by area to identify and resolve issues presented, i.e. insufficient cleaning staff, repeating IT-related failures, malfunctioning conference room equipment, etc.
- Set priorities using ticket data and clearly communicate adjustments to the team
- Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve member experience
- Review all base building documents to ensure the data is updated and accurate
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs for a quality experience
- Review daily reports and work with the team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress
- Expense management for the building
- Know and be able to implement member safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans
- Manage a team within a building to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives as an individual and a team
- Lead professional development within the team and make recommendations to promote current employees
- Perform weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance
- Oversee and keep the team up to date with process changes
- Oversee team including performance management reviews
Experience & Requirements
- College graduate with a four-year degree
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Project management and business operations experience required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cold-outreach experience a plus
- Understanding and experience managing a team of more than two people
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding of TREF’s mission and values
Job Type: Full Time
- Education – Undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and execute on an agreed-upon action plan.
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict negotiation skills.
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethics and professional values.
- Ability to think independently and work in a group environment.
- Discretion and sound professional judgment.
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary.
- Community Management background, preferably a minimum of 3 years
Please email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] for further consideration.